Thursday, August 25, 2011

My crafting wish list

Since I'm still relatively new to the crafting with fabric world, I'm discovering nifty new things everyday that make life a little easier. Case in point, the AccuQuilt GO! Baby Fabric Cutter. It's a small machine that uses varying shape dies to cut out fabric quickly, instead of having to hand cut each and every piece of your project. OMG that is amazing! And best of all, this thing is normally around $130. However, Amazon has it for just $78! I'm thinking I may have to break down and get this as a birthday present to myself. I wanted to share this with you guys because it's such a great deal. If you like playing around with fabric and want to be quicker with your cutting, you really can't beat this price.

AccuQuilt GO! Baby Fabric Cutter
The only drawback to this machine is that the stinking dies are almost as pricey as the machine itself! The dies run around $20 and up, usually more along the up side. However, what would you consider your time to be worth? I guess if you look at it that way, the price isn't really that bad. Anyhow, if I end up getting this machine, there will most definitely be a post of me breaking into and going nuts!


1 comment:

  1. I can only wish to be as crafty as you, Kelly. Love your blog and am subscribing!

    ReplyDelete