Monday, August 29, 2011

I may be a craft hoarder...

Well, so much for getting a lot of crafting done yesterday. I visited my mom so that she and I could do some crazy crafting all day on Sunday. However, we got detoured by a trip to the craft store where I bought more stuff, you know, because I needed more stuff. I did buy an organizer, so that's something productive.

Anyhow, instead of crafting like crazy, I ended up organizing all of my craft materials. Not quite what I had planned, but it needed to be done because I had embellishments and fabric and ribbon coming out of my ears and had no real clue where everything was. I took some "before" pictures so you can see what I was dealing with. The best part: this wasn't even everything! I had more stuff that I could have piled on the table but I got tired of unloading my materials and just took these pictures. I figured you'd get the idea.





No comments:

Post a Comment